TRAINING FOR BOOMERS LEADING CHANGE VOLUNTEERS, EXPERIENCED ENGAGED FELLOWS AND EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION VOLUNTEERS!
True Colors Training Course
Newsflash: Not everyone thinks like you and interprets the world as you do!! True Colors training will broaden your awareness and teach you four primary personality types represented by the colors Orange, Gold, Green and Blue. With this information you will be able to make a quick assessment of the personality type of the person or team you are working with, helping or serving. You can apply this information to enhance the connection and understanding in your encounters and interactions with others. True Colors training emphasizes embracing and appreciating individual differences.
True Colors takes the most important concepts presented in the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) and condenses them into a user-friendly, practical and fun system to apply to your communication.
What you will learn:
- Understand yourself ( You will take the True Colors Assessment and learn your personality spectrum)
- Understand others
- Appreciate Differences
- Self-paced on line and instructor led Zoom session
- Thursday April 8 from 9:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. MT
- Required for all Boomers Leading Change Volunteers
- Required for all Early Childhood Education volunteers and Experienced Engaged Fellows in a Health Navigation role
- Required to have this course prior to Health Navigation Training
- Optional for Early Childhood Education volunteers and Experienced Engaged fellows NOT in a Health Navigation role and NOT required by your host site
Questions? Contact Shannon Randall at 303-396-0389 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- April 8, 2021
9:30 am - 12:00 pm
Venue: Canvas and Zoom BLC Online