TRAINING FOR BOOMERS LEADING CHANGE VOLUNTEERS, EXPERIENCED ENGAGED FELLOWS AND EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION VOLUNTEERS!
True Colors Training Course
Newsflash: Not everyone thinks like you and interprets the world as you do!! True Colors training will broaden your awareness and teach you four primary personality types represented by the colors Orange, Gold, Green and Blue. With this information you will be able to make a quick assessment of the personality type of the person or team you are working with, helping or serving. You can apply this information to enhance the connection and understanding in your encounters and interactions with others. True Colors training emphasizes embracing and appreciating individual differences.
True Colors takes the most important concepts presented in the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) and condenses them into a user-friendly, practical and fun system to apply to your communication.
What you will learn:
- Understand yourself ( You will take the True Colors Assessment and learn your personality spectrum)
- Understand others
- Appreciate Differences
- Self-paced learning via Canvas Learning Management System and an instructor led Zoom sessions
- Zoom Session – Thursday August 26 from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. MT
- Required for all Boomers Leading Change Volunteers, Early Childhood Education Volunteers and Experienced Engaged Fellows.
- Required to have this course prior taking Health Navigator Training
- Once registered you will receive an email with more information at least 1 week before the first instructor led Zoom session.
Boomers Leading Change’s Changemaker Boot Camp and Health Navigation Training have been developed and are facilitated by experts in the community.
Note: It is required to take Motivational Interviewing, True Colors and Diversity Equity and Inclusion courses prior to taking the Health Navigation Course
Questions? Contact Shannon Randall with any questions 303-396-0389 or email@example.com
- August 26, 2021
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Venue: Canvas and Zoom BLC Online