- August 28, 2018
5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
• Are you frustrated by ageism in the workplace?
• Thinking that your strengths and talents could be used more effectively doing something you are passionate about?
• Looking for more freedom and flexibility?
YOU may be one of many adults age 50+ who are turning to consulting as an encore.
In this 75-minute workshop, you will:
• Learn about the growth in entrepreneurship among adults 50+
• Inventory the strengths, assets and resources you can bring to consulting
• Identify lifestyle considerations, financial goals and the things you never, ever want to do again!
• Learn about some tools and resources for taking next steps
Janine Vanderburg is the founder of Joining Vision and Action, the leading social sector consulting firm in the intermountain west. In 2018, she stepped away to launch her encore consulting business, and is managing Changing the Narrative in Colorado.
Date: Tuesday August 28, 2018
Time: 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
We will meet at Carla Madison Recreation Center 2401 E Colfax Ave. Denver, CO 80206
Free Parking at Carla Madison Recreation Center’s parking lot or East High School Parking Lot (16th and Josephine)
Light Snacks Provided
Questions? Contact Shannon Randall srandall@BoomersLeadingChange.org
Venue Phone: 720-865-5580Address: